Thursday, September 30, 2010

ROAR


What did you learn today?
I learn that my teacher doesn't want to help anybody when they ask for it.

Why am I doing this?
What I want to major in college is why I have this class.

How can I use what I have learned today?
By just working on my own and not depending on anyone.

Where do I want to go next?
I want to get out this class as fast as I can.

What do I have to do to get there?
I got to pass with a B and wait till this semester is over.

How did I help someone else?
I didn't because I'm to focus on myself .

What did I find out about myself or someone else today?
That I have to do my work because I'm failing this class.

What will I need to do to prepare for tomorrow?
I might have to start doing work at home so i can give him everything that's due.

What advice can I give?
When you have a teacher that doesn't want to help you, you have to find out what you have to do and do it yourself. don't rely on anybody cause you will end up failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment